What do you know about your grandparents? If you’re like most people, you don’t know much. Maybe their names and where they were from.
We believe it is important to leave a legacy, and part of that legacy is to be remembered long after we are gone.
What Is Legacy Safeguard?
Legacy Safeguard was created to help you leave a lasting legacy and assist your family through some of the most difficult times in their life.
Legacy Safeguard offers many legacy planning and end of life planning benefits designed to help protect your legacy.
And for a limited time you can become a member in Legacy Safeguard, FOR FREE!
Membership Benefits of Legacy Safeguard
Look at all this that you get with Legacy Safeguard. If you have ever been in charge of planning and/or paying for a funeral, you will know how important these benefits are. And they’re free with Legacy Safeguard!
Legacy Planning Services
- Legacy Planning Guide Software – A one-of-a-kind legacy planning software that will help you share with your loved ones your historical information, the lessons you’ve learned, and the family values you hope they keep. This planning software is easy to use and will help you leave a lasting legacy.
- Legacy Planning Archive – Outlines the important information that will be needed to complete the Death Certificate and Obituary. The Legacy Planning Archive also helps you record your final wishes to reduce stress and confusing among your family during a difficult time.
Estate Planning Support
- Estate Planning Attorney Locator – Assists you in locating local Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorneys.
- Free Living Will – You can also create a Free Living Will online. This allows you to communicate your wishes for your end of life plans to your family.
- Discounts on Estate Planning Legal Documents – Members receive discounts on personalized estate planning legal documents that include a Last Will and Testament, a Power of Attorney, and other important documents.
End of Life Planning, Guidance & Assistance
- Legacy Safeguard Advisors – At the time of need, Legacy Safeguard advisors are on call to guide your family through the entire planning process. This will help your family evaluate all of the options that are available to them.
- Funeral Home Locator – Can help you in locating several funeral homes and cemeteries in your area.
- End of Life Planning – Our advisors can help your family create a dignified memorial service that celebrates your life. Legacy Safeguard can also help your family make informed decisions about how to use the funds that you have set aside to pay for your final arrangements.
Support for Survivors
- Bereavement Travel Assistance – Our advisors can inform your family about bereavement travel options and discounts available to them.
- Grief Counseling Support – We can also recommend grief counseling programs to help your family through the loss of a loved one.
Celebrating Life Events
- Discounts on Flowers, Gift Baskets & Other Celebration Items – As a member of Legacy Safeguard you will also enjoy a 20% discount on flowers, gift baskets, and other items from FTD to celebrate life for any occasion.
- Superior RxCard Walmart Prescription Drug Program – You and any member of your household are entitled to special negotiated pricing on prescription drugs at any Walmart, SAM’s Club or Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy.
- Free Family Legacy DVD – Members also receive an exclusive professionally produced Family Legacy DVD that combines your photos with your favorite music.
Final Expense Life Insurance
The most important part of planning your legacy is helping to financially protect your family and loved ones from unexpected costs.
It’s comforting to know that final expense insurance may be able to help provide the benefits needed to help cover outstanding costs including final expenses that may arise at the time of need.
Just take a look at what the National Average Final Expense Costs were in 2009 (Source: National Funeral Directors Association 2009 General Price List Survey.)
National Average Final Expense Costs
|Funeral Cost Estimates|
|Professional services, embalming, visitation, etc.||$4,265|
|Cemetery Cost Estimates|
|Cemetery Plot ($1,000 and up in metro areas)||$800|
|Monument ($500 to $2,000 and up)||$950|
|Opening and Closing of the grave (varies by cemetery)||$1,295|
|TOTAL ESTIMATED FUNERAL EXPENSES||$10,800|
|Other Final Expense Estimates|
|Immediate household expenses, rent or mortgage payments, credit card debt, car loans, loss of income, hospital and medical bills not paid by medical insurance, attorney fees, court fees, taxes, etc.||$10,000|
|TOTAL ESTIMATED FINAL EXPENSES||$20,800|
Over $20,000! No one knows what the future may hold, but we can take action today to help make sure that our loved ones are cared for in the event of death.
A Solution for Your Final Expenses and More
Will Social Security cover my final expenses? Some American believe that Social Security will pay 100% of their final expense needs. However, the government only pays a lump sum of $255 for those who qualify!
With this in mind, a whole life insurance policy can help give you and your family some peace of mind that your family will be protected should the unexpected occur.
Why get a final expense life insurance policy?
- Your premium will never increase and your benefit will never decrease.
- Coverage can never be canceled as long as you pay your premiums.
- Coverage builds cash value over time that may be tax deferred and can be borrowed against.
- You may be able to receive an Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness or Nursing Home Confinement Rider at no additional cost.
- Affordable rates that can fit most budgets.
- No intrusive medical exams.
- Short, easy to complete applications.
- 30-day money-back free look period! If you’re not completely satisfied, just return your insurance documents within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of any premiums paid.
Legacy Safeguard FAQ
Q: What does Legacy Safeguard cost?
A: Normally, Legacy Safeguard would cost you $99. However, through our contract with the best life insurance companies around, Gee Insurance Solutions is able to offer Legacy Safeguard for FREE.
Q: What do I need to do to get Legacy Safeguard?
A: Gee Insurance Solutions is based in North Texas, so if you are local, all we need is to meet with you, get your information, go over the options with you and sign you up. Complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will promptly be in touch to schedule an appointment.
Q: What if I don’t live in North Texas?
A: We still want to hear from you! We can still offer Legacy Safeguard for free.
Q: Do I have to buy a life insurance policy in order to receive Legacy Safeguard for free?
A: Nope. While we will evaluate your final expense insurance needs, Legacy Safeguard is free, and there is no requirement to purchase a life insurance policy alongside Legacy Safeguard. After seeing how many people have benefited from Legacy Safeguard and final expense insurance, we are confident you will see the benefit of purchasing final expense insurance to keep your family away from financial hardship after your death.
How Do I Get Legacy Safeguard for Free?
It’s free, so how do you get Legacy Safeguard? Simply complete the form below and one of our licensed agents will be in touch very soon!
Or, if you prefer, you are welcome to go to our Contact Us page for our phone number and email address. We are here for you. Contact us however you’d like.
We can’t wait to hear from you. We know that you want the best for your family, and this is the best way to do it.